As you know Curcumin was discovered in Germany by Vogel in 1815 ( Vogel, H.; Pelletier, J. (1815). “Curcumin –biological and medicinal properties”. Journal de Pharmacie. 1: 289).
As an eminent researcher / Physician in the field of “Nutraceutical, Orthomolecular, mitochondrial, Pharmotherapeutics which exclusively turn on Curcumin”. If you are interested to be a delegate in ECC-2020, we cordially invite you, your faculty members and students to participate in the conference.
Highlights of ECC-2020
• First European exclusive Curcumin Conference.
• Opportunity to make the network with the best-renowned scientists all over the world like Dr. Med. biol. Bernd-Michael Loeffler (Germany), Prof. Dr. Bharat Aggarwal (USA), Prof. Dr .med. Katharina Pachmann (Germany), Prof. Dr. Mehdi Shakibaei ( Germany), Prof. Dr. Farid Badria ( Egypt), Dr. Sreeraj Gopi ( India), Prof. Dr. Ajai Kunnummakara ( India), Dr. Claudia Friesen ( Germany) and more.
• To be held in the capital city of Germany- Berlin.
• The medium of communication would be in both German and English.
• Ideal exhibitors from the leading ventures, Organizations, and Institutes.
Nutraceuticals have gained massive traction in the country because of the increasing involvement of Germans in wellness and physical fitness activities. Germany has been the second-largest market of novel food and dietary supplements. The modern cosmopolitan environment prevailing in the country has played a vital role in shaping a well-informed society.
To this effect we look forward for a booming exposure to the scientific and clinical updating of the golden plant Curcuma longa.